I’ve been reviewing some scarf position techniques this week. Just simple stuff, but you might find something here helpful.
BTW, I like to isolate one specific position like this (Scarf) and rep out several techniques from different scenarios in that position. I stick with that position for several days until I feel strong there, then move on to another position.
For whatever reason, that approach improves my recall of techniques much better than training multiple techniques from different positions.
[video_player type=”url” url1=”” url2=”” width=”560″ height=”315″ align=”center” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″]aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3N1Ym1pc3Npb24tbWFzdGVyL1RoaXMtV2Vlay1TY2FyZi1Ib2xkLm1wNA==[/video_player]
The techniques I trained are:
- Got rolled – trap leg & kimura
- Fist choke
- Keylock with legs
- Straight arm lock with legs
- Head & arm choke vs. face push
- Kick over, spin to Brabo choke
- Head & arm choke defense – counter w/ keylock
- Knee bar vs. kick over leg
- Knee crank vs. kick over leg
- Got rolled – keylock with legs